Returns and Exchanges
If you wish to return or exchange an item, please send a letter stating the nature of the problem along with the item and return it to: Duke University eStore, Attn: Returns and Exchanges, 3523 Hillsborough Road, Durham NC 27705. Please allow 2 weeks to process exchanges.
For general merchandise returns, please be sure to include:
- Order number
- Name and address
- Daytime & evening phone numbers
- Reason for the return
- Whether you want a refund or exchange
For refunds, we will credit your bank/card account upon receiving the item. For exchanges, we will credit the purchase price of the original item and charge the replacement item cost when the transaction is processed. There are no additional shipping charges on exchanges.
Textbook Return Policy:
- Receipt required for all returns.
- All returns must be in original, saleable condition for return.
- Shrink-wrapped items must remain shrink-wrapped in order to be eligible for returns.
- Textbooks are returnable through the Drop/Add for the specific course of study.
- Purchase made after Drop/Add are non-returnable.